Sunday, April 21, 2024

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon.

I finished off not one but two spools of thread this week, for a total of 8 for the year.  I use one spool to wind bobbins and one for threading the machine, but they don’t always run out together.

I remade the missing piece of my hexagon quilt, prepped for the final section, and attached most of the remade piece.  It won’t be long until the quilt too is finished, so my 15 minutes of day has served me well.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've been working slowly and steadily the last year, its starting to pay off. Happy stitching this week.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...