Sunday, April 14, 2024

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to decide what I want for the backing.  It may need to be dyed, for fun.

I finished the next hexagon section and attached it.  It looks quite lovely.  I decided to remake the missing section for the coming week.  It’s so frustrating that I still can’t find it, but I have cleaned and rearranged my sewing room and it hasn’t appeared.  It shouldn’t take long, and I will be relieved to have it finished.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...