Monday, April 8, 2024

April Goals

 March goals are even more restrained as it has turned into a busy month.

1. Scraps: trim, purple flower blocks, purple 16 patches.  Done.

2. Finish the rainbow box blocks quilt.  If I finish it, maybe start the final box blocks quilt.  Finished the first, did not start the second.

3.  Attach the small hexagon section and make a large one for the last side.  I am working on the second of three pieces for the last side, so I accomplished this and then some!

4.  Make New York Beauty blocks.  Preferably 5, but at least 3.  I have one block left to make, so I’m doing well.

April Goals.  I don’t know what kind of month April will be.  I already feel overwhelmed but I am actively taking steps to feel less so!

1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.

2. Finish the last two sections on my hexaon quilt and prepare to redo the section I lost.  I also need to order a backing for it.

3.  Assemble the New York Beauty blocks, dye or piece a backing, and prepare to quilt.  This must be done by the end of school.

4.  If all of the above are easier than I anticipate, I will also work on the last box blocks quilt.

On the “other sewing” front, I want to keep working on my sunset jogakbo.  

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the progress in March. Good luck with your goals for April.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...