Monday, April 1, 2024

March UFO Report

The UFO report has an addition.  I forget, lately, to add projects when I start them.  I started the flowers in February, but left them off the list.

March 1: 8 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 0
March 31: 9

1. Double wedding ring
2. Brown pillow
3.  ABC appliqué*
4.  Hand pieced hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Box blocks
7. 16 patches
8. New York Beauty
9. Flowers

It’s April Fool’s Day, and I’m hoping for a minimum of pranks from my littles!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are still under 10 on your UFO list, so you've done a great job of holding that line. Fingers crossed your youngest didn't go too wild and crazy with the April Fool's prank.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...