Sunday, April 7, 2024

Stash Report Week #14

 I bought another scrap piece of white fabric this week.  I’ve already cut the entire piece and used it with my yellow scraps for 16 patch quilts.

IN this week: 3/4 yard
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 10 yards
OUT YTD: 19 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 9 3/4 yards OUT

My hexagons are moving along nicely, with good work done every day.  I will be ready to attach this section by the end of the week, leaving me only one border section and one partial section that I lost last year.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great metrics! You still haven't found the missing section? You must really have put it out of harms way in a secure place.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...