Monday, March 26, 2012

Blocks 94-121

28 blocks this week!

11 baby quilt blocks.  No picture as they are pinned and ready to be sewn together!

3 string blocks.  Here's two of them untrimmed as I haven't pulled out the cutting board yet.


4 blocks of this fabric for a quilt that must be done by May 6.


10 of these blocks for the same quilt (the top border fabric is more accurate).

16 blocks to go on the deadline quilt, a vest due this week, and maybe I'll finish the baby quilt... but it won't count for any more blocks!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

That's a lot! But there's nothing like a deadline to get you moving, is there?

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...