Monday, September 24, 2012

Needle and Thread Week 3

I completed another two roses: FOUR left!  I didn't quilt Sunday, as I was arriving home from a LONG car trip, but the rest of the week I quilted a little, and on nights I caught Bonnie's quiltcam, I quilted for more than an hour.

My goal is to have the quilt finished by the end of the first week of October.  I have a craft show October 6, so maybe by then!

I have no pictures, as the blue and orange stitching on white doesn't really show up.  You can get the idea from my previous posts.  You can check out others' progress (and probably some pictures) on the Quiltville blog.

Thank you, Bonnie, for hosting!

Where I started
Week 1
Week 2

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...