Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Yellow, Unveiled

Remember my obscure pictures from last weekend?  Look at what I whipped out!


These are for my niece, Lettie, whose sister also has her own letters.  The picture is a tad more orange than reality, but when I adjust color settings, I usually make matters worse.

Every time I make these letters, I dread the process of cutting the stiff interfacing and zigzagging around, but this time, they were a breeze.  I must be finally getting these down to a science!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

SO CUTE!! The yellows are so pretty for a little niece - Lucky Lettie!! - ;))

Kate said...

Very cute!

Edith said...

Those letters are just lovely, what a great idea.

Angie said...

Very cute! I think I might have to borrow this idea!

Cathy Tomm said...

Cute, great you are getting better and faster at them.

scraphappy said...

What a fun project. Such a nice, personal gift.

Sheila said...

Cool idea!!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...