Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Get It Done July

What a month!  I've been busy in the garden before, but never quite so busy as this year!  Adding chickens, guinea fowl, a dog, a cat, and a farm business means I had very little sewing time in June, and most of it was devoted to work, not play.

Still, I did manage to accomplish most of my get it done goals for June.

1.  I did finish my Simply Woven quilt.  Since I only needed to hand-stitch two sides, it shouldnt have taken as long as it did!

2. Step 6 of the Mystery Medallion quilt was also completed.

3. I didn't finish a row of my sampler, but I finished the equivalent number of blocks!

4.  I used all but a tiny bit of my yellow scraps.

5.  No progress on the Scraps to Treasures quilt.  Gulp!

For July,

1. Step 7 of the Mystery Medallion.

2. One row of the sampler.

3.  Use up some teal/turquoise/aqua scraps.

4.  Make progress on my Scraps to Treasures quilt!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your July list.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...