Thursday, July 25, 2013

WIP

Less than 10 spools left until all the kitted ones are finished!
 And, so I don't forget the layout, here's all of the ones that made the cut for the quilt...
Slow progress is being made on the Irish chain quilt.  I simply have too many in progress right now!
 My 2" square blocks.  I think I need 10 more.  I think.  Clearly, I don't need any more blue!
 The Assistant and her "do."
 6+ inches of rain delivers a delightful glut of tomatoes.  Sauce-making time has arrived!
 I also brought my Scraps to Treasures quilt to the top stage today!  I can't show pictures until after it is revealed in October, but it is MUCH better than the quilt from last year.  In fact, it was so horrible I never posted in on the blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Love those spool blocks. It's going to be such a bright quilt.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your spool blocks are fabulous! Enjoy the tomatoes!

Sarah said...

Your spool blocks are lovely. And your aqua 2" blocks really zing. Nice tomatoes by the way!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

I really love the layout for your spools! Your tomatoes look delish.

Funky's Mama said...

Everything looks yummy, quilts & tomatoes alike!

Angie said...

I like your spools layout, it's eye-catching! Jealous of your tomatoes - our season is over. sigh.

Julie in GA said...

Your spool blocks look terrific! That is a great way to arrange them.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...