Thursday, August 1, 2013

Get It Done, August!

July's goals went well, unlike June and May...

1. Step 7 of the Mystery Medallion.  Completed!

2. One row of the sampler.  This is actually in one piece, the backing is pieced, and it's folded up awaiting basting!

3.  Use up some teal/turquoise/aqua scraps.  There weren't many!

4.  Make progress on my Scraps to Treasures quilt.  The quilt is basted.  Now I must make quilting decisions.

August goals will be short:

1.  Step 8 of the Mystery Medallion.

2.  Quilt and complete the sampler.  I'm ready to get it off the list!

3.  Use up the scrap-of-the-month.

4.   Begin quilting my S2T quilt.  It's due at the end of September.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations on a successful July. Hope you do as well on your August goals.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...