Friday, August 30, 2013

Get it Done September!

What happened to August?  It's already over, and my to-do list around the house might be longer than when the month began!


2. Quilt and complete the sampler.  Very complete!  Also very relieved to have this monster-sized (for my machine quilting) quilt done.

3.  Use up the scrap of the month.  This month was red, and I managed to complete 3 - 2" blocks as well as plenty more of my 9s and 6s.  Here's all ninety of them:


4.  I can't discuss my Scraps to Treasures quilt, but it is moving along.  Enough said for now.

For September, my goals are:

1. Use up the scrap-of-the-month.

2.  Complete B2S1 Step #9.

3.  Complete my Scraps to Treasures quilt.

4.  Get as close to a top as possible on my DWR quilt for my sister.  I currently am sewing the small blue melons to gold arcs.  With 176 melon/arc pieces needed, I need to get hauling!


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


5 comments:

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

the blue melons and gold arcs look pretty! I look forward to seeing your progress!

Dar said...

Your did well on your goals for August. I really like your use up the scraps month quilt. Does that mean you are using up ALL of your scraps in that color for one month?

Sharon - IN said...

Nice accomplishments! How does the scrap of the month work? I really like the reds.

Anonymous said...

Nice work! Your goals looks great. That's a lot of melons!

Kate said...

You did really well last month on making your goals. Good luck with this month's

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...