Thursday, August 29, 2013

Midweek Update

The spools pillowcase is complete, down to the flange that matches the binding on the quilt!  I do regret not anticipating losing so much of the end spools in the french seam, but I'm not ripping it out now!  Once the pillow is inside, it won't matter.


I've had a busy kitchen week: salsa, cookies, granola, pumpkin bread, whole wheat bread, monkey bread, and dinner rolls.  We should be set for snacks for a while!





from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

Those pillowcases look so cozy! *happy sigh* you did an amazing job on that spool quilt!

Also, I want to live in your kitchen to eat your goodies. That's all ;-).

I did make granola and pumpkin bread this week!

Millie said...

Desiring monkey bread RIGHT NOW. Nope, time to start the washer and go get groceries.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...