Monday, July 22, 2013

Sampler: So Close!

After a marathon sewing afternoon Sunday and a kick in the pants to myself to just get the dreaded block done (left hand blue row, bottom block... all those triangles!), I've made progress.

All the blocks are done and pressed.  They're even joined into rows.  What remains is to iron the blue rows and join them to the other sets.


My favorite row is the red and dark blue together, so now I wish I had made all the blocks that way... but I didn't, and I think this works.

Then I need to piece a backing and see if my batting will need to be pieced as well!  And... wonder about quilting!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It looks great. I know what you mean by wishing you had made the blocks differently, there have been a couple projects that I wished had been done differently. But this quilt still turned out beautifully.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...