Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May Goals

In April, I wanted to:
1.  Quilt three borders on my hexi quilt.  I finished it!

2. Scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and more Odd Fellows!  Done!

3.  A commissioned Tshirt quilt. Done!

4.  Taxes. Done!

I also caught up on mending (again).

In May, I'd like to

1. Work on scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and my Twinkler Star in pink and green.

2.  Another commissioned Tshirt quilt.

3.  Seven more Odd Fellows blocks.

It's a busy month, kicked off by a serious car wreck, so I think that's more than enough to keep me busy!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

Is the placemat still on the to do list somewhere?

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful April. Hope your May goals go as well. Hows the car shopping going?

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...