Sunday, May 22, 2016

Stash Report Week #21

I finished a Tshirt quilt and a placemat this week.  (Un)fortunately, all the Tshirt quilt materials were provided by the customer, so I only get to count the placemat yardage.

IN this week: 5 yards of fabulous Vicki Welsh fabric
OUT this week: 1/2 yard

IN YTD: 28 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 41 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 13 yards OUT

I've slipped a bit, but I'm still moving along nicely.  I doubt June will bring a quilt finish, but it does include a vacation, so who knows what will happen!?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Dar said...

You are still doing great on the OUT numbers. I know the feeling when you finish other folks quilts, but can't count the fabric as used. Maybe we should count hours quilting - either for us or others?? Then our numbers would be much better (at least mine would).

Kate said...

You are still doing well with your stash numbers. Sometimes you have to refresh the stash.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...