Monday, November 16, 2009

Stash Report Week #46

This week, I finished cutting some T-shirts into rags, finished binding a quilt I quilted for my mom, and make two pillow cases.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 167 yards

OUT this week: 3 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 213 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 46 3/4 yards OUT

I only need to use 3 1/4 more yards to reach my goal of 50 yards out for the year! I'm already thinking about next years goals. I know plenty of it will include baby quilts to be finished.

The assistant is currently sitting next to me with fabric on her head that is left from hemming DH's new suit pants. She looks great, doesn't she?
from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

send me the assistant, keep the suit pants!! She's darling and she can visit me anytime she'd like to!

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...