Sunday, November 29, 2009

Stash Report Week #48

I finished quilting one block, put the borders on Q's 9-patch, emptied my scrap drawer, and completed some mending.

This week, I hope to quilt another block, do more mending (it appeared AFTER I completed the originally scheduled mending!), and perhaps layout the 9-patch for quilting.

I used 6 1/4 yards this week: donated and trash. I purchased 3 yards of pink for the Assistant (my first purchase since the middle of August!) and there was another purchase, but since it might become my Christmas present, I don't have to report it!

IN this week: 3 yards
IN YTD: 170 yards

OUT this week: 6 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 220 yards

Total YTD: 50 yards OUT!

I've met my goal! Now just to keep ahead of DH and his gift-giving, and I'll be set for the next month!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great job on making goal.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Congratulations! Rosewillow has given me great idea for making bags for Christmas gift exchange, and I think I need one for my bike.....!

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...