Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good News!

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Monday was my last official day of work! I still will help the new gal transition in, but won't be required to put in any set hours - just as needed...

Mending is done for another week. Ah, mending...

I managed to sneak in a doll quilt for the Assistant, even as she was trying to figure out what I was doing. Now if I can just sew down the binding without her seeing it. She saw the other doll quilts that are for Christmas, but as least she's only seen the backing of this one...

The wallpaper in the kitchen is all peeled. Now to sand, prime, and paint!

We had unexpected guests last night, and my house was actually clean...

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I didn't think ANYONE ever comes to visit while the house is CLEAN!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...