Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stash Report Week #50

I finally found a camera cord! Here are a few lovely pictures (long overdue, I know!). I should have taken before pictures of our kitchen, for soon it will be lovely and blue and not hideous! I will be sure to take after pictures, but only when it's DONE. I wouldn't want you to see the "oops" on the ceiling...

I finished the Screamer's doll quilt. You can see her quilt in blue and the Assistant's in pink. The small nine patch and the lovely red in the center of the log cabin were a gifty from a week or two ago. The Assistant's pink dress is done, just in time for the 3rd Sunday in Advent (where rose is the color worn!). The ABC's are finito. I took a picture of a few turned backwards so you can see the back of them too. (I just discovered someone else has made these and written a tutorial, but I made it up all by my lonesome. I use the same letter templates for my "ABC" baby quilts where each letter is made with fabric starting with that letter - Y is for Yoda, Q is for quilt...) I made a scarf last night, so I had a total of 3 3/4 yards out.

I bought some lovely blue snowflake and fleece for 2 1/2 yards in. The Assistant promptly claimed the blue snowflake and chopped it up. Grr. I was able to rescue about a yard of it, and I made a scarf from the fleece before she began chopping that. Good thing that when she's done, I'll count it as out!

So...

IN this week: 2 1/2 yards
IN YTD: 174 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 3 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 232 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 58 1/2 yards OUT!!!

Be sure to check out everyone else's stash reports (see who bought the most this week and who's showing the most restraint) by visiting Judy's blog.

This week, I hope to finish Q's quilt, work on the quilting of the Patriotic scraps, finish another block of the Unbaby Quilt, make the turquoise quilt into a top, and make a door draft stopper for DH! That sounds like plenty, don't you think?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are going to have one busy week with all of your projects! Good Luck. The Assistant is gorgeous - what a little doll!

Lori in South Dakota said...

I wish I had your numbers!! And maybe even the kids for a while. Too quiet here usually.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...