Friday, December 18, 2009

Just checking... Who's paying attention?

So last week or so, my older sister introduced my parents to my blog. Now everyone knows, I think. It's a good thing I only say nice things about my family anyhow!

Now, who in my family is reading? Some of them don't know yet that our land hunt was successful... we will be closing on 40 acres in the next month or so! We will be splitting the land with a family of friends, so really only 20 will be ours. I am looking forward to moving (but it will be a while). The Assistant will like the big pumpkin patch and things like that. Just no 50+ pounds of cucumbers (I hope) this year!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Alzbeta said...

You already knew I read your blog :). I hope you are feeling well these days...

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...