Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stash Report Week #37

0 in, 0 out

My work on the cassock stalled out when I LOST A PATTERN PIECE... It was supposed to be done by Monday, but that probably won't be happening.

I did visit the state fair with my family (DH and kids). The Screamer kept asking, on seeing the rabbits, "Can I take it home?" We liked the chickens too. We rode the train, the girls rode the sky lift with Daddy, and Bear Cub decided today would be a good day to wean himself (he only nursed twice all day. Can we say OUCH?).

Check out all the other stash reports on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you find you missing piece to have a finish.

kwiltnkats said...

That pattern piece is waiting to be found!

Quiltsmiles said...

Katie, Love your nicknames for your children. Sounds like you have a very busy home. Good luck on finding the MIA pattern piece. Jane

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...