Saturday, May 11, 2013

Got the Blues...

... as I didn't get to sew as much as I had hoped.  Thursday night after supper, we discovered a 9x10 space of soaked carpet and mold in our office.  Thus began the days of packing books, moving desks, and pulling up carpet.

My Simply Woven quilt top is in six pieces, so progress is being made.

I cut fabric for the Irish Chain and sewed a bit.

Finally, I started my Scraps to Treasures quilt... But it's a secret, so you'll have to wait until October to see it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute spool blocks. Lots of people are making spools, I really must have a go.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Oh no to the wet carpet... that is never a good thing! Pretty spools.

Edith said...

Pretty little spools, good luck with the office clean-up.

Sheila said...

Such pretty spools! I going to do lots of spools next year!

Deb A said...

Oh no! Mold is never a good thing. Glad you caught it. Pretty blue spools.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such pretty spools...I might have to start some of those!

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...