Friday, May 31, 2013

Get It Done June



Let's end May with some honesty... I didn't get it done!



3. Finish another row of my sampler.  Bwahhahahaha... At least I cut the rest of the blocks!

4. Use up my scraps in the given color.  Too much... I did almost finish Simply Woven.  There is just no time to sit down and hand stitch the binding to the back!

5. Work on my Scraps to Treasures quilt.  Worked on it.  I may be approximately half done with piecing bits of it!

6.  Maybe.  Maybe.  Maybe. Write up directions on how to make a twirly skirt, as a favor for a friend.  Yeah.  Not so much.

For June!
1.  Finish Simply Woven.

2.  Finish the mystery medallion step #6.

3.  Finish a row of my sampler.

4.  Use up my yellow scraps.  There aren't many, so this should be do-ale, unlike last month's plethora of blues!

5.  Work on my Scraps to Treasures quilt.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...