Friday, September 19, 2014

Tell it to the Stars: September/October


This quilt is turning out to be such a nice one!  I'm probably mad for putting so much white on a quilt intended for my bed, particularly since JoJo is going through a "marker phase."  (It is so hard to find and hide all the markers when the older kids use them regularly!)  JoJo aside, I love the colors I chose, and how this quilt is turning out.  Since I have it completely assembled to this point, I won't need to work on it in October.  Miss G is due October 13, so the less sewing I "need" to do, the better!

One note to myself would be that I should have been more careful with my setting triangles.  Some of them are not quite right.


from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love the colors you selected.

Deb A said...

Such pretty colors! Hopefully the markers are all the washable kind.... I don't let anything else into my house anymore =)

Julie Kaye from KS said...

Love your colors. Great job!

Judy D in WA said...


Gorgeous! The colors are so soft.

Julie in GA said...

Your colors are so beautiful!
I hope you have an easy delivery.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...