Thursday, August 6, 2015

UFO List, July Updates

July began with 25 projects
I added 4 new
And finished 4,
so July ended with 25.

The Rainbow Star project is done, as well as the charm pack baby quilt, old uniforms into doll dresses, and a purple and blue baby quilt.

The new projects were the aforementioned purple and blue baby quilt, a found project of Christmas stockings, a requested quilt for my grandpa, and an autism puzzle quilt.  We'll see how fast I get to any of those, as there are plenty to work on in August.

I continue to debate how to list my UFOs.  Some of these are only fabric pulls, or a block idea, and it seems like those aren't quite UFOs.  I think I'll keep a UFO list (something is actually done) and a total project idea list.  We'll see where that gets me.  I'm adding two more blocks plans.  I'd like to get my UFOs under 10, so I'm going to get busy!

UFOs
1. Irish chain
2. Glacier quilt
3. Triangles
4. 16-patch
5. Bits and Bobs
6. Coordinated fabric scraps
7. Scraps to Treasures
8. Tell it to the Stars
9. ABC quilts
10. Place at
11. Hand pieced hexis
12. Stockings

The rest of the story
13. Mom's yellow and grey quilt
14.  Odd fellow
15. Scrap crystal
16. Appliqué
17. Scrappy DWR
18. Lime, Aqua, white
19. Alzbe Tshirt quilt
20. T &H
21. Orphan blocks
22. Puzzle quilt
23. Grandpa's northwoods quilt
24. Pillow
25. Embroidered pillows
26. Twinkle star in pink and green
27. Purple and grey quilt

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
Katie Z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I only count something as a UFO if I've actually cut fabric for it. If it's an idea and I've pulled the fabric for it, it doesn't count. Having 12 UFOs isn't so bad. I'm in the 20's on the UFO count at the moment.

Stash Report Week #25 and 15 Minutes

 I bought fabric from Vicki since she’s closing down her dyeing business.  Since I waited this week to open it, I haven’t counted yet.  It’s...