Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Goals

In January, I wanted to...
1.  Mending.  I caught up, so Mount Mending is temporarily mastered. This project took extra long as I needed to do serious repair work on my first quilt, as the backing, made from scraps from my grandma's clothes making, ripped badly.

2.  A donation quilt needs to be completed.  I finished Rainbow Road and donated it to a fundraiser for our church's Mom's group.

3.  Quilt ten hexies on my quilt.  I think I quilted 11!

4.  Finish Spunky's quilt.  (Already done January 1).

5. Empty a tub of craft stuff.  Done.

6.  Scraps: trim, Bits and Bobs, applique, and start the puzzle quilt.  Trimmed, made 16 Bits and Bobs, 8 applique blocks, and finished the puzzle quilt!  I also started a blue and gold quilt from my scraps and stash.

In February, my plans are...
1.  Quilt 10 more hexies.

2.  Scraps: trim, Bits and Bobs, applique, and work on Odd Fellows in orange and brown.  I definitely won't finish this one in a month, as there are thousands of triangles involved.

3.  Make Miss G's name for her closet door.

4.  Crochet a new winter hat for myself.  I lost my old one!

5.  Clean up my business files.

6.  Baby quilt for a friend.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on the progress with your January goals. Good luck with your February goals. While January always seems like such a long month, February is going to zip by!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...