Sunday, February 14, 2016

Stash Report Week #7

Woohoo!  Two finishes this week!

I finished some letters for the girls' bedroom as well as my Navy Baby quilt.  I'm glad to be back to busting stash as opposed to adding to it, as I really would like to see some more space open up in my cabinet for yardage.  I don't have pieces large enough for quilt backings anymore!  Another spool of thread was emptied this week as well.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 4 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 17 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 21 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 3 3/4 yards OUT!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on being back in the black!

Dar said...

Good numbers for the week. Use those smaller pieces to put together backs and you will have even more space for new fabric. (Smile)

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...