Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stash Report Week #9

IN this week: 3 yards
OUT this week: 1/2 yard

IN YTD: 20 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 21 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 1 1/4 yard OUT!

Whew!  I'm still barely ahead.  I finished a placemat for my recently born niece, but then I found a perfect backing for my nephew's quilt, so I received fabric in too.  Fortunately, I've only bought what I plan to use, mainly backings this year.

In other news, my son JoJo has either bacterial pneumonia or influenza.  Either way, killer on sleep and any sewing time!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

Sometimes you have to tend to life first and sewing second.

Laura said...

So sorry to hear about your son. Hope he recovers soon.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...