Sunday, April 3, 2016

April Goals

In March, I wanted to...
1. Finish quilting the hexies.  All remaining will be the borders. I almost finished one border too!

2.  Scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and a purple and grey rails quilt.  All done!

3.  A baby quilt for my brother.  Done and gifted!

4.  Taxes.  Delayed due to pneumonia.  I'll see our CPA Tuesday.

5.  Further progress on Odd Fellows once my other goals are complete.  Sewed up more sections!

In April, I hope to...
1.  Quilt three borders on my hexi quilt.

2. Scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and more Odd Fellows!

3.  A commissioned Tshirt quilt.

4.  Taxes.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful March and good luck on your April goals. Taxes are on to do list too. I think next year we'll find a CPA, a degree in chemistry does not help much when sorting through all the financial stuff.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...