Thursday, June 2, 2016

June Goals

In May, I wanted to...
1. Work on scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, and my Twinkler Star in pink and green.  DONE!  I didn't finish all the Twinkler Star blocks, but most of them.

2.  Another commissioned Tshirt quilt.  DONE!

3.  Seven more Odd Fellows blocks.  FAIL.  Never touched them.

Bonus: I did finish a placemat for the newest nephew!

For June, I'm hoping to...
1. Focus on my scraps: trim, applique, Bits and Bobs, finish the Twinklers, and work on a baby quilt in aqua blues.

2.  Work on a baby quilt for my SiL along with the girls.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Sounds like you have do-able goals for June. I have three things that I'd love to finish: My old scrappy quilt, my RSC2015 "PS, I Love You quilt" postage stamp blocks, and Cass' quit top sewn together....am finding it hard to energize myself to sew these days...hugs, Julierose

Kate said...

Considering how crazy May was, you did really well in the goal department. Good luck with your June goals.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...