Friday, June 3, 2016

June UFO Update

I finished a Tshirt quilt and placemat but added a baby quilt for my SiL and another baby quilt (because I regularly need them).  I'm determined not to add new projects until I finish, and so far that's working!

"Something Done"
1. Tell It to the Stars (quilting)
2. Stockings (4 of 7)
3. Twinkler star
4. Applique
5. Bits and Bobs
6. Odd Fellow
7. Meg's quilt8. Baby quilt
9. 
10. 

Not Started Yet/On Hold
11. ABC applique
12. Aegean Sea
13. Mom's gray and yellow
14. Uncle Ron
15. Scrappy DWR
16. Embroidered pillows
17. Pillow
18. orphan blocks
19. Memaw

May 1: 17 UFOs
Started: 2
Finished: 2
May 31: 17

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looks you are managing those UFOs. Congrats on keeping them in check. That's an achievement all by itself!

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...