Thursday, March 2, 2017

March UFO Update

UFO/Projects February 1: 16
Started: 0
Finished: 2
Projects February 28: 14

After so many new beginnings in January, it's a good thing I restrained myself: no new starts and two finished!  I had hoped for a third finish, but with all the illness in my house and appointments for myself and the kids, it didn't happen.  Oh, and I lost a few days to a dead machine.

The last stocking is done, so all eight need to meet up for a photo op.  I also finished a commissioned Tshirt quilt.  Now to get it delivered!

In March, I anticipate that Winter Dance will be my only finish.  I'm not even putting the pillowcases on my goal list for the month, but maybe I'll finish a few after all my other projects are done.

Project List:
1. Tell it to the Stars
2. Rose appliqué
3. Bits and Bobs
4. Mini 9s
5. Hourglass
6. Garden Party
7. Barn Dance
8. Pillowcases
9. Orphan blocks
10. Pillow
11. Scrappy DWR
12. ABC appliqué
13. Millie's Tshirt quilt
14. Winter Dance

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on getting 2 off the UFO list! Seeing that list go down has to feel good.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...