Friday, March 31, 2017

April Goals

In March, I had plenty of goals...
1.  Manage the red scraps: trimming, Bits and Bobs, Garden Party, Mini 9s, hourglass, and Barn Dance.  I've also pulled out my red/brown/burnt orange orphan blocks and will see what I can eke out of them after all the other goals are done.  Also, Spunky and I are collaborating on a quilt that uses red scraps for half the blocks, so I'd like to get those 17 blocks completed.  I finished all of the above!

2.  Tell it to the Stars UFO progress.  Judy called for number 5, but it's already done, so I'll work on #11.  #11 and its companion are both finished.

3.  Finish Winter Dance.  Whew!  Done.

4.  Make some progress on the Rose appliqué.   Yes.  I finished two complete buds, so progress is being made, however slow it may be.

In April, my goals are...
1.  Manage the multicolor scraps.  Trimming, Bits and Bobs, Garden Party, Mini 9s, hourglass, and Barn Dance.  I have no multicolor orphan blocks, so I'll take a pass on those this month.

2.  Tell it to the Stars UFO Progress, #1, which calls for quilting blocks 3, 4, and 5.  Lucky me, I already finished block 3, so just two to go.

3. Progress on the rose appliq.

4.  Work on a baby quilt.

5.  Mending.  Oh, the bucket is overflowing.

Optional, if I finish the other goals: Spunky's blue blocks and pillow cases.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on a successful March. Good luck with all your April goals.

Kathy S. said...

LOL that you have mending on the list and the bucket is overflowing. Great list of goals. Let's finish them one at a time together. :)

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...