Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Goals and January Review

In January, I wanted to...
1.  Corral the blue scraps: trim, 16 patches, churn dashes, and unnamed star.  Done!

2.  Complete the Tshirt quilt. Waiting for more backing fabric from the customer!

3.  Finish the Magnolia Mystery quilt.  Done!

4.  Create something to use up UFO #10 from Judy’s Challenge.  For me, this is a charm pack, so I hope to finish a baby quilt.  Done!

In February, I would like to...
1. Scraps: 16 patches, churn dashes, Stained Glass Stars

2.  Hopefully finish the Tshirt quilt.

3.  UFO #?

4.  Make progress on the dragon quilt.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis 
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...