Friday, March 2, 2018

March Goals and February Review

In February, I wanted to...
1. Scraps: 16 patches, churn dashes, Stained Glass Stars.  Done, done, and done!

2.  Hopefully finish the Tshirt quilt.  I didn’t receive the backing fabric until the end of,the month, but I have it all ready to baste and quilt now!

3.  UFO #1, a red and cream Ohio star quilt for my niece, whose birthday happens to be in February.  Tell Colette I Love Her is done!

4.  Make progress on the dragon quilt.  This, too, is ready to baste and quilt.  

In March, I would like to...
1. Keep using scraps: trim, 16-patches, Stained Glass Stars, churn dash, and hexagons.

2.  Finish the Tshirt quilt.

3.  UFO #8, a baby quilt from a few fat quarters and some supplemental fabric.

4.  Finish the dragon quilt, as Q has a birthday in early April.

5.  Sew some clothes with/for the Assistant and my sister.

6.  Mending.  Oh, how I dislike mending, but it’s filling the end of my ironing board!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on a great February and good luck with your March goals.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...