Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Wall Monday

Progress is being made, slowly but surely.  This month I have finished 2 more hexagon "snowflake" shapes.  I also need to sort all of my new fabrics.
I have received fabrics from these lovely ladies (I apologize if I miss anyone!):
SheriV (HGTV boards)
Quiltzilla (HGTV boards)
nlk (HGTV boards)
LisaP8 (HGTV boards)
goaskmom (HGTV boards)
mcpatches (HGTV boards)
SeeingStars (HGTV boards)

Check out the other design walls, floors, tables, and so on at Judy's place!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Your snowflakes are gorgeous -- love those bright, fun colors!! :)

SeeingStars said...

I like your groupings of hexagons by color. This will be just as adorable as your little helper who's resting on them. :)

Barb in Mi said...

Your hexie-snowflakes look great! Glad you could use my fabric!

Lori said...

You need fabric?? Oh boy--tell me what you need!

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...