Monday, June 6, 2011

Design Wall Monday

my UFO for the month = lots of little plastic hexagons and scraps of star fabric (and expected mail all next week, from 5-10 lovely ladies who are volunteering to send me 5" squares to help me make progress!)

my monochromatic project for the month = blocks for another table runner

Bear Cub Q likes to rearrange, so I can't keep the rows straight!
the perpetual hand-quilting project = sweat... we haven't turned on the air yet, despite 100+ days, and it's HOT under a queen-sized quilt!

Scraps to Treasures... too many little pieces that my kids like to rearrange, which is making it hard to keep in order

crocheting = yarn and needles and little girls want to try everything on!

Check out pictures of other design walls over at Judy's place.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

5 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We had a small tornado come through our subdivision area and were without electricity from 4:30 pm to 7:30 am. It was cool that night thank goodness.

You have a lot of work going on, sounds like hot fun! LOL
glen

Bonnie said...

I like what you have on the wall. I don't think I could last in 100 degrees temps without the ac. I'm a wimp.

happydaysquilting said...

Great table runner!

Jane said...

Looks like a great table runner. Probably too complicated for me!

Amy said...

Very cute table runner.

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...