Friday, June 10, 2011

Progress...

Despite some quality time with the storm shelter and guests yesterday, I've been busy...

There are 4 new hats for my etsy shop (as soon as I take pictures), including two in red, white, and blue for the Fourth of July!

My table runner is quilted and the machine stitching done on the binding.   Now to tie in threads and hand stitch the binding down!

Three ladies have sent me stars for my hexagon UFO project, and I have almost completed sewing together another 13!

My first Etsy sale!  (okay, from my sister, but I still got paid!)

My new business cards arrived.  They look a lot like my header (you can also check them out on facebook: facebook.com/ZanasNinis)!

We've been to the land twice and had yummy fresh potatoes.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...