Sunday, June 12, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I finished the table runner that was in pieces last week.  You can see a picture here!

Blogger/Safari won't allow me to upload photos, so you'll just have to trust me that I actually did have a few...

I was going to include pictures of my newest hats that I crocheted, just because I think they are so cute.  In a burst of inspiration, I made two red, white, and blue hats for the 4th of July.  You can see them on my etsy page in the column next to my post (and no, I'm not sending you there so you'll buy them.  They are just so CUTE!).

Check out the other posts on Judy's blog.  Maybe blogger liked them better than me today!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

Alzbeta said...

I was trying to think of something pithy and clever to write, but I'm only up because Anni awoke screaming at 2:30 in the morning and Daniel's trying to rock her back to sleep after we adventured the dorm halls to calm her down.

The hats are cute cute. I can't decide if I like the teddy or the flowered RWB better, but those are my favorites out of the new ones.

I'm hungry.

Bonnie said...

Cute hats. Darn it when blogger gives us grief!

SpinningStar said...

Cute hats!

I've been having problems about posting comments using my blogger account with an endless sign-in loop. I thought it was just me, but then I've started seeing other people mentioning it. Perhaps, someday, they's find that one little line of code that's causing all of their problems!
Liz

AnnieO said...

Very sweet little hats! Blogger didn't want to let me load a photo this morning either.

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...