Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stash Report Week #50

I sent away 1/2 yard this week to Jodie.

18 3/4 yards in.

OUT this week: 1/2 yard
OUT YTD: 178 1/4 yards

IN this week: 18 3/4 yards
IN YTD: 173 yards

YTD: 5 1/4 OUT... I still blame the DH.

This week, I hope to finish quilting the blocks for my dad's quilt, then start on the spacer bars... and maybe work on Star Struck.

It is bitterly cold, so I will be working from home tomorrow, so maybe I can sneak in more quilting this week than last. Either way, I am grateful to God that I have a warm home!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

This is good sewing and reading weather. Stay in and enjoy it! And don't go shopping with your husband!

sewkalico said...

How wonderful to have a DH that buys you fabric!!

Alzbeta said...

I just got all caught up on my sissy's blog :). It made me lonely for you! I can't wait to be home and hanging out with you again!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...