Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stash Report Week #52

Gulp. Well, we'll do the report first...

OUT this week: 5 yards
OUT YTD: 183 1/4 yards

IN this week: 38 1/2 yards
IN YTD: 211 1/2 yards

TOTAL YTD: 28 1/4 yards IN

Well, I finished a quilt and a skirt, but Christmas gifts happened. I can't complain, but there goes staying in the "OUT" category for 2008. DH was very generous, and I'm glad to be able to afford fabric. Next year, that may not be the case. After my birthday, I am busting some serious stash! There are some major quilts due in May!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Granny said...

Sounds like you had a great week . . depending on which way you look at it! :) Thanks for doing the stash reports.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Yes, celebrate that you got some gifts you LOVE!! Give that husband a hug from all of us Stashbusters!

Passionate Quilter said...

GOOD JOB! You still used a LOT of fabric--and isn't that the ultimate goal? :) Hubby gave me fabric as well, totally suprised me. And it just gives a little boost to the whole stash closet--mine was cheering to see new stuff! LOL

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...