Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yuck!

Apparently I haven't recovered as much as I thought, and I am house-bound again. The assistant is threatening to be sick (please, God, that just wouldn't be fair to her).

On to quilting things... I finished my camel for the Jesse tree. I cut the squares for my Bonnie quilt. I quilted two blocks yesterday. But STOP! That was yesterday, when I felt fine. We'll see what happens today. It's COLD! in the sewing room; I think we might be below 50.

Screamer is having a blast pounding keys on the keyboard and learning to drink out of sippy cups. We learned she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES beans!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Theoketos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Hope you are on the mend. I am so impressed with people keeping track of their stash.... I haven't spent much this year.... but definitely did add a few yards. My tubs don't seem to be getting any emptier??? Though????

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...