Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stash Report Week #48

I bought 6 yards this week, as reported here. Who can resist 40% off the end of the bolt? The assistant has been smuggling away the fat quarters any time she realizes I took them back! We like them.

I gave the aprons away on Thursday when my SiL was here. My mom called yesterday to tell me how much she appreciated all the work I had put into them, and I was so happy. You know how people are when you give a gift, they always say they like it. But Mom went out of her way to let me know, and I'm so glad - I really enjoy giving gifts that people actually appreciate!

IN this week: 6 yards
IN YTD: 154 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 177 1/4 yd

TOTAL: 23 yards OUT!

DH and I were sick Friday, and I'm still recovering, so my goals may be a bit lofty for me to accomplish, but I'll list them anyhow:

- quilt 12 squares on the Coca-Cola quilt
- cut the squares for my BiL's quilt
- make another Jesse tree ornament

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Gift giving is so much fun. And being sick is not! So glad your aprons were used and appreciated.

Donna said...

It's always nice when someone lets you know they appreciate a gift, especially family. Sometimes they take it for granted. I'm glad your family didn't.

Feel better soon!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...