Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Smiles


The assistant now insists on wearing her hair in 2 braids with a "tail" on her forehead - it looks like she has a horn or she's a Who from "When the Grinch Stole Christmas!"

Here's a BRIGHT! picture of a log cabin quilt I made last year (or the year before?). It's currently being saved for my younger sister, who may (I hope! I like the boy!) get married in the next few years. She loved it when I finished it, so it will be for her wedding gift. It's nice for a gloomy day like today.

2 comments:

sewkalico said...

Very pretty - it will make an awesome gift! (I have no experience of little girl's with braids, but I bet it's cute!)

Alzbeta said...

Isn't it funny to look back? I married that boy and now we have a baby! I love it.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...