Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stashbusting 2009

Judy, here I go:.

Goal #1: Use more fabric than I buy. Let's go for broke and say 50 yards used more than I buy.

Goal #2: Reduce old pieces that measure less than 1/2 yard by 50%. If I buy new fabric, use it, and end up with less than 1/2 yard left, that's okay.

Goal #3: Buy fabric with only 2 thoughts in mind: I need it for a specific project or it REALLY makes me smile. Not, it's okay or kinda pretty, but the kind that says, "You'll be sick with gut-wrenching guilt if you don't take at LEAST a yard of me home with you." And no buying 1/2 yards or 1/4 yards... unless they're fat quarters for the assistant. I'm making no promises about her stash for the next year. (hehehe)

Goal #4: Make a quilt to donate to charity. This may not seem like a big deal to the really productive quilters out there, but as I don't finish all that many quilts, one is a significant amount of quilting time!

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...