Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally Friday

It's 57 in the house this morning, but now we have a lovely fire going... I like having a blanket and quilt on the bed at night! It's 40 outside, and sunny. I think winter only gets to me when it's cloudy for weeks on end.

We don't have to work today!!! Instead, we are relaxing in the living room. The assistant is watching "Nemo" (last week her favorite was "Chicken Run"), and I am going to work on the forbidden "A" word... APRON!

This weekend, my MiL is coming, so there won't be much quilting going on, but the girls will be in heaven!

What a great day!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

I don't want it to be Friday because this week has just flown by! Hope you have a great weekend though!!!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...