Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stash Report Week #47

IN this week: 3 1/2 yards
IN YTD: 148 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 0 yards
OUT YTD: 177 1/4 yd

TOTAL: 29 yards OUT!

I didn't have enough background fabric for BiL's quilt, so I bought 3 yards. I also bought 2 1/4 yard pieces of star fabrics for a long-term project (more details soon). This week I have to work all day Monday and Tuesday (I've never been away for 2 whole days - I don't know how the assistant and I will fare), and 1/2 day Wednesday, so we'll see where I can fit in quiltiness.

A happy and blessed Thanksgiving to all!

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

Best of luck with the working. It's a wrench!!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...