Friday, May 15, 2009

Paper-Piecing


Let's just say that SOMEDAY I would like to make an amazing paper-pieced rose like this. I guess that means I should practice first, right? I believe the pattern is by Ula Lenz.

But not today. I quilted more on the T-shirt quilt - it will be finished next week. In a few hours, I will take to the road to see my younger sister graduate from college. We'll get to see some college friends that live there too, and the Assistant wants to swim at the hotel pool.

And she's going on the potty by herself!!!!!!!

Right now, she's telling me she wants to "borrow" a stack of hand-dyed fabric and put it in her drawer. I don't think borrow means the same thing to her as it does to me!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

Laughed to read about your assistant "borrowing" some fabric--how else is she supposed to build a stash??!! And the potty training has sure gotten in the fast lane. Have fun at the pool. I will be thinking good thoughts for your BIL.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...