Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week #21 Stash Report

3 3/4 yards in, so 25 yards in for the year.

One of my goals was not buying fat quarters anymore, but since the Assistant chooses only fat quarters, I guess that's not going to be a successful goal for 2009. I'll just have to use them!

We're leaving today for Oklahoma with my best friend, so I hope we have some fun!

I finished the T-shirt quilt, but won't post anymore pictures since it's not for me. I learned a lot about quilting on the plasticy logos on T-shirts! (Grr!)

This week, I hope to finish the patriotic quilt, and then my numbers will start moving in the right direction!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Oklahoma - be sure to bring your rain gear (rain in the forecast for the next couple days) as well as sunscreen!

I can relate to the problem of having lots of fat quarters - since that is what I bought for a while, before I started buying yardage!

Liz

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...